What is a funded trading Program?
A funded trading program is a process that connects companies with traders. Those companies or proprietary trading funds provide a trading account to traders with the skills needed to manage their money. This is a win-win system that connects companies that have capital with traders that need capital. It’s also a very good opportunity for new traders to test their skills in real life with real emotions, not like a virtual account. There is only one condition; the trader has to prove that he has a winning strategy to provide consistent profits. The trader has to pass a test, a challenge, or an assessment phase where he will be tested for his skills and prove that he can manage the funds successfully.
Here are 3 main reasons why you must think about choosing a funded futures trading program:
- It provides capital for traders that have skills but don’t have money.
- This is an excellent opportunity to learn in a real trading account, with real money and emotions, unlike when trading in a virtual account.
- You don’t have to risk your own money. Only challenge fees are needed. You get up to 90% share of profits, but losses are on the proprietary firm.
What is Leeloo Trading?
Leeloo Trading is a funded futures trading program, a platform where traders can get a funded account after passing a challenge. Leeloo Trading offers a nice combination of rules and prices, so they rise fast in the funded trading programs field.
Even though Leeloo Trading doesn’t have a consistency rule like other platforms such as Topstep or Earn2Trade, they are looking for good traders that can make consistent profits during their partnership with Leeloo.
Gain a deeper understanding of Leeloo Trading by reading our articles:
- Jody Dahl: Leeloo Trading Founder
- How to start a challenge on Leeloo Trading?
- Is Leeloo Trading Scam?
- Consistency Rules at Leeloo Trading
- Scaling Plan at Leeloo Trading
- Trailing Drawdown at Leeloo Trading
- Earn2Trade vs. Leeloo Trading
Who are the founders of Leeloo Trading:
The most amazing thing about Leeloo Trading is that it was founded by a family of ranchers led by a successful businesswoman, a cowgirl called “Jody Dahl”. Leeloo founders were successful in the livestock market, especially for their purebred Charolais cattle. All this explains the weird theme of the website and the youtube channel, which has a lot of images of horses, bulls, ranchers, and farmers.
Is the Leeloo Trading program a Scam?
Leeloo’s beginnings were a little bit bizarre! The Leeloo Trading website was unprofessional for a financial institute; people didn’t trust the design, so many couldn’t trust the program. The Youtube channel also had weird, crazy videos, videos of ranches, horses, bulls… that didn’t make any sense at all!! People were talking about this a lot, but during that time, no one had a bad experience using the program.
Time passed, and we started to understand Leeloo Trading is not a scam; they proved they are a 100% reliable funded futures trading program.
We understood that the western life images were the real life of Leeloo founders. We understood that it was also a marketing strategy for a startup company. We also understood that they never missed a withdrawal. Conclusion: Leeloo Trading is Legit.
Leeloo Trading reviews:
Our team had done deep research on all Leeloo Trading reviews from people who used the program, and the results were noticeable.
Here are the most important notes that we got:
- No review has claimed that they didn’t withdraw; they confirm withdrawals of the profits and the refund for Leeloo express fees.
- Reviewers loved those 4 things very much:
- Low fees. (Get 25% off immediately! Use code: TF25)
- Easier rules.
- Fast and effective support.
- Free Ninja Trader Licence.
- Many old reviews talk about the bad design of the website.
- A huge part of Leeloo traders is Latino.
- We found 2 bad reviews related more to the PayPal auto subscription option than the Leeloo platform. Leeloo always emails subscribers to cancel subscriptions if they don’t want to reactivate the account the next month.
- Some reviews ask for a Leeloo Education Center to help traders learn more about trading and share experiences. But Leeloo Trading doesn’t provide that service.
The Leeloo Trading program is gaining more and more population due to their excellent combination of rules and fees, and for their excellent support too.
Pros and Cons of Leeloo funded trading program:
Advantages of Leeloo funded trading program
- More comprehensive ranges for Trailing Drawdown and the number of contracts:
In the $50k account, for Topstep, the Trailing Drawdown is $2.000; for Earn2Trade, the Trailing Drawdown is $2.000; but for Leeloo Trading, the Trailing Drawdown is $2.500.
The same thing to the number of contracts; in the $50k account, all programs don’t allow more than 6 contracts, and you need to go through a Scaling Plan, but Leeloo Trading allows 8 contracts immediately, without a scaling plan.
- Low reset fees:
The minimum reset fees for all other platforms are $100 and more. Leeloo Trading allows a minimum reset fee of between 75$ and 85$.
- Minimum trading days for the challenge:
The maximum trading days are unlimited, and the minimum trading days at Leeloo Trading are only 10 days, which is not possible in other platforms that offer at least 15 days.
- You can have up to 6 accounts:
This is not recommended for new traders, but this option will help you increase your income quickly if you are a very good trader.
- Get your paid-performance account fast:
This is actually a very important advantage of Leeloo Trading. When you succeed in your challenge, you only need to wait 2 to 3 days to get verified, sign the contract, and get funded. Most platforms take more than six days to verify your results; some take weeks.
- Get 100% of your first $12,500 profit:
Starting from August 2022, traders can get 100% of their profits until they withdraw $12,500. After that, the generous profit split will be applied.
- Get 90% of the profits:
Yes, since August 2022, Leeloo Trading moved the profit share for its traders from 80% to 90%. that is one of the best profit shares in the market until now.
- You can trade during news and events:
The only futures platform that allows trading during events and news is Leeloo Trading; all other platforms avoid letting their traders start any position at that time.
- Other advantages:
- You will get a Free NinjaTrader license key, saving you money.
- You will get 100% of your first $12,500 profit.
- Possibility to start with the full size of your account.
Disadvantages of the Leeloo Trading Program:
Actually, when you compare Leeloo to other platforms, there are very few disadvantages of the Leeloo Trading funded program.
- Trailing Drawdown during the challenge:
As we said before, Leeloo doesn’t have a rule for consistency, but they still have this option that shows the consistency of their traders during the test. The trailing drawdown doesn’t stop when you reach the initial balance. It keeps rising when you keep making profits and stops when you are losing positions.
- No other services, especially education:
Leeloo Trading doesn’t offer other services like education. Many beginners and new traders choose a funded trading program only to learn about trading, test tactics and strategies and learn how to control emotions during trading in real life, which is impossible in a usual virtual account. This is why it is very important for Leeloo trading to think about adding a section for education.
Leeloo Trading program challenges:
Like all other platforms, you must pass a challenge to get a funded trading account on Leeloo. Leeloo Trading offers multiple account sizes for traders, depending on their client’s budgets, but the most known offer from Leeloo Trading, and the most used, is Leeloo Express.
Leeloo Express is the cheapest offer to take the test, not only on the Leeloo platform but also among all other platforms that exist on the web. The price of this challenge is only $77. (check here by your self)
Traders must achieve the target profit of this challenge in no more than 14 days (10 trading days).
If a trader passes the challenge successfully, a nice surprise awaits him. Immediately after they have passed the challenge successfully, Traders can claim a refund for the $77 paid for the challenge. This option is one of the biggest advantages of the Leeloo Express offer and explains why Leeloo is the best in this market.
Prices of Leeloo challenges:
|Offer name||Account size||Number of contracts||Price of challenge|
|Leeloo Express||$100.000||12 contracts||$77 (14 days)|
|Glide/Micro||$100.000||20 micro contracts||$145 (No trailing drawdown)|
Rules of Leeloo challenges:
The majority of the community likes it. The rules on Leeloo trading are the most flexible and easier on the market. Actually, there is only one rule, don’t reach your trailing drawdown.
Only one important rule: The trailing Drawdown
This is the only rule you must respect during the challenge phase. So let’s explain it:
Let’s say that you did choose “Leeloo Launch” the $50k account size, the trailing drawdown for this account is $2.500, which means that you can’t reach the minimum account balance: $47.500 ($50.000 – $2.500 = $47.500). So if your account drops $2.500 from $50.000 to $47.500, you will lose your account.
But let’s say that you did earn 1.000$, so your balance now is $51.000, now your trailing drawdown is calculated from that point, $51.000 – $2.500 = $48.500, so you must not reach the new minimum account balance: $48.500.
The minimum account balance will never go lower. It keeps rising if you make profits and stops if you make losses.
2 non-critical rules:
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must trade for a minimum of 10 trading days.
No additional rules on the Leeloo challenge:
As already said, Leeloo is not like other platforms, no need to be uncomfortable with many additional rules that can eliminate your account at any time. Here are the most known set of rules that Leeloo does not impose on traders:
- No weekly loss limit
- No daily loss limit
- No consistency rule
- No restriction on trading during news
- No restriction on trading during the major economic release
- No restriction on trading when the market closed
- No maximum days of trading
- Allowed instruments on Leeloo Trading: CBOT, CME, COMEX, NYMEX
Crypto Futures: (BTC) (ETH) (MBT)
Equity Futures: (ES) (NKD) (NQ) (YM) (EMD) (RTY)
Interest Rate Futures: (GE) (ZT) (ZF) (ZN) (ZB) (ZQ) (UB)
Currency Futures: (6A) (6B) (6C) (6E) (6J) (6S) (6N) (6M) (E7) (J7)
Agricultural Futures: (HE) (LE) (GF) (ZC) (XC) (ZW) (ZS) (ZM) (ZL) (ZO) (ZR)
Energy Futures: (CL) (HO) (QM) (NG) (QG) (RB)
Metal Futures: (GC) (SI) (HG) (PL) (PA) (QI) (QO)
Micro Futures: (MES) (MYM) (MNQ) (M2K) (MBT) (MGC) (M6A) (M6B)(M6E) (MJY) (MCD)
How to start the Leeloo Challenge?
You will be guided step by step during the process, and we recommend that you read all emails from Leeloo Trading at this stage and all pages they recommend you to read before you start. The Leeloo Support section is a very important source of information. Here are the major steps that you will follow during your registration:
- Go to the Leeloo Trading website, and choose the offer that meets your budget and needs.
- Use this promo code to get a discount:
Get 25% off immediately! Use code: TF25
- Leeloo will send you your login credentials and also a NinjaTrader license key.
- Download and connect to Rithmic Trader Pro. There will be a step where you choose either a Non-Professional or Professional account. Most traders choose Non-Professional, and it is recommended. If you choose Professional, you will have to pay extra fees.
- Connect to NinjaTrader.
- Start Trading.
What happens after you win the Leeloo challenge?
1- Be sure you have passed the test:
You need to verify first that you have successfully passed the test. To do that, you have to check 3 things:
Reach your profit target:
Even if this is unmistakable to check, there are very few cases where traders made mistakes on that. When you check that you have reached your goal, please don’t do it at NinjaTrader; you must do it at Rithmic. The data at NinjaTrader can be a little different from the real account. So always do it from Rithmic.
Traded minimum of 10 days:
Make sure to do this on Rithmic too. Open your account at Rithmic, check at least 10 days separately, and that you have at least 1 filled order in every day.
Immediately after confirming that you did reach your profit target and have traded for 10 days, check if you still have any active trade and close all positions that are still open; you certainly don’t want to go back below your profit target.
2-1 Wait for the emails: (not valid for Leeloo Express)
No need to send screenshots anymore, like the 2019 and 2020 versions of the program; this was very boring. So now, once you reach the target profit and stop all positions, you don’t need to do anything! The Leeloo team will contact you.
- First, they will send you a Congratulation email confirming that your trade performance is good and you are ready to go. In this email, you will receive your certificate of achievement and a link to help you submit the final information to get your PA account.
- Then and in less than 24 hours, the Leeloo team will set up your account and send you credentials to your Performance Account.
2-2 For Leeloo Express: Send a ticket
The steps are a little different for the Leeloo Express challenge. After being sure you passed the test, you must send a ticket to the support team from your account. This ticket should not be sent on the same day as your last position; you have to wait for the next day to send this ticket.
The ticket is very simple to write; you only need a 6-line letter like this:
- “Your Name”
- “Your Rithmic User ID” (username, i.e. LL000907)
- “Your Rithmic Account Number for the Express” (i.e. LL000907-006)
- “Your Rithmic Account Number that received the rolled profit” (i.e. LL000907-007)
- “type: “Today is NOT my 10th day.”
- “Type out 10 individual trading days dates. (i.e. 6/24, 6/27, 6/28, 7/1 etc) only 10 days needed even if you traded more”
After doing all this, Leeloo will send you the confirmation email of your success, then set up your account, and you can start trading.
3- Choose The Performance Account Option that you want: The Accelerator or The Investor
For the Performance Account, you have to choose one of the 2 options that Leeloo trading offers for you, the accelerator or the investor; those two options differ in terms of the number of contracts traded, max withdrawals, and the trailing drawdown.
Very Important note:
If you intend to choose the accelerator option, no matter the size of the account you choose during the challenge, you will get funded with the $100k account. So choose the cheapest challenge. This is something that Leeloo needs to clarify or fix. Read the description below for more details.
The Accelerator option is designed for Traders that want to take all profits after 30 calendar days (not trading days), you can make withdrawals of all your profits if you want, but it is not recommended to do that; let’s understand why.
There are 2 phases to the Accelerator option, but it doesn’t mean you can’t withdraw when you want.
All traders will get a $100.000 performance account, with a max loss of $625; this max loss will never change in this phase; it doesn’t work like the trailing drawdown in the challenge stage. So your minimum balance for this account will be $99.375; if reached, your account will be closed.
Only 2 contracts are allowed in phase 1, or 20 micro-contracts.
When you make $2.000 in profits, and your balance is now $102.000, you can contact support immediately to start phase 2.
Your balance is now equal to or more than $102.000, and your minimum account balance is moved to $100.100. This minimum balance will never change or move, so your account will be closed if you reach it.
The good news is that you don’t have a daily or weekly, or monthly max loss. You will never be eliminated if you don’t reach your minimum balance of $100.100.
You can ask for withdrawals after 30 calendar days, even with Paypal or check or wire transfer. For Paypal, you can withdraw up to $2.000 per month, but there are no limits for checks and wire transfers.
In the Accelerator funded account, you need to follow the Scaling Plan. You will start trading with 2 contracts, and when you reach a certain profit, you will be allowed to add more contracts.
It is actually not recommended by Leeloo, but they allow you to trade only 3 mini contracts if you intend to trade overnight, and you can get more depending on your results.
The Investor option is designed for traders that want to trade the number of contracts that they need without limits. They will also get a larger max loss limit with a trailing drawdown.
Here is some important information about the Investor option:
- Traders can ask for withdrawals of profits after 30 trading days (not calendar days).
- Traders can withdraw only a portion of their profits in the first 4 months of their trading. For example, for the $50.000 account, they can withdraw $1.500 every month, but in the 5th month, there is no limit for withdrawals.
- Traders can trade with all contracts of their performance account on the first day, with no limits.
- The max loss is a trailing drawdown that moves when you trade but stops after the minimum account balance reaches your initial balance. For example: for the $50.000 account, when the minimum account balance moves to $50.100, it remains fixed and doesn’t move anymore.
Leeloo Trading funded futures program is one of the best programs that exist on the market strong competitor to older programs like the Earn2Trade program and Topstep program since they offer a better set of rules and pricing, and that’s the most important subject that matter for any new trader.
2 thoughts on “Leeloo trading program: Your ultimate guide”
bjr je me nomme gbeo sylvanus et je vous suit depuis la cote d’ivoire
je veux commencer un défi Leeloo . mai je voudrai être mieux informer sur leur mode de paiement . je veux dire la procédure pour retire ses gains
La méthode des paiements dépend de l’option que tu as choisie après avoir réussi le test.
Si tu choisie l’option “L’Accélérateur”:
Vous pouvez demander des retraits après 30 jours calendaires, même avec Paypal ou par chèque ou virement bancaire. Pour Paypal, vous pouvez retirer jusqu’à 2000$ par mois, mais il n’y a aucune limite pour les chèques et les virements bancaires.
Si tu choisie l’option “L’investisseur”:
Les traders peuvent demander des retraits de bénéfices après 30 jours de bourse (pas de jours calendaires).
Les traders ne peuvent retirer qu’une partie de leurs bénéfices au cours des 4 premiers mois de leur trading. Par exemple, pour le compte de 50000$, ils peuvent retirer 1500$ chaque mois, mais dans le 5ème mois, il n’y a pas de limite de retraits.
Comments are closed.