TickTick funded trading Icon

Get 55% Off NOW!!! Use Code: TFMAX

After completing the TTTEvaluation phase, participants are awarded a TTTPerformance Account. Traders are entitled to submit withdrawal requests following TickTickTrader’s payout and withdrawal policy, allowing them to secure a share of the profits generated.

Following the TickTickTrader payout rules, traders may withdraw from TTTPerformance accounts after meeting target profits and the Maintain Consistency Rule with a balance above safety thresholds. Withdrawals can be requested any time these criteria are fulfilled. Initially, traders keep 100% of profits for three months. Afterward, they get 90% of profits, with 10% as commission to TickTickTrader.

In TickTickTrader, the process for managing payout requests is systematic. Traders can request a payment at any time during the calendar month, and the payouts will be processed within five (5) business days​​.

TickTickTrader processes withdrawal requests via wire transfer, ACH, or cryptocurrency (USDT TRC20) to platforms like Binance.

This article delineates TickTickTrader’s withdrawal and payout policies, spotlighting payment methods, processing timelines, applicable fees, limitations, and tax-related considerations.

What is the TickTickTrader payout policy?

The TickTickTrader payout policy enables account holders to initiate withdrawals with a minimum of $250 above account-specific safety thresholds within five business days, using wire, ACH, or cryptocurrency, with 100% profit retention for the first three months, then 90% after that, and allows up to 20% withdrawal from deactivated accounts exceeding safety thresholds. Here are the key aspects of TickTickTrader payout and withdrawal policy detailed below:

  1. Profit Sharing Ratio: For the first three months, traders receive 100% of the profits without any commission deducted. Starting the fourth month, traders receive 90% of the profits, while TickTickTrader collects the remaining 10% as a commission.
  2. Withdrawal frequency: Profits can be withdrawn anytime.
  3. Minimum Withdrawal Amount: Account holders can initiate payouts when they have at least $250 above the safety threshold.
  4. Processing Time: Withdrawals are processed within five business days via wire transfer, ACH, or cryptocurrency (USDT TRC20).
  5. Deactivated Accounts: For accounts that have been deactivated, traders can withdraw up to 20% of their total profits, as long as these exceed the safety thresholds and comply with the Maintain Consistency rules. There’s no minimum amount required for withdrawals from deactivated accounts.

What’s the minimum withdrawal amount at TickTickTrader?

The minimum withdrawal amount at TickTickTrader is $250. This applies to any size of account.

What’s the maximum withdrawal amount at TickTickTrader?

TickTickTrader does not specify a maximum withdrawal amount. It focuses on the minimum withdrawal amount and safety thresholds.

What’s TickTickTrader’s Minimum Balance For Withdrawals?

TickTickTrader’s minimum balance for withdrawals, also known as the safety threshold, varies by account size:

  • $1,600 for the $25,000 Starter account,
  • $2,600 for the $50,000 Advanced account,
  • $3,600 for the $100,000 Professional account.

The safety threshold is the minimum profit balance required in your account to continue withdrawing funds. Once the trader exceeds the safety threshold, he can request a withdrawal.

What are TickTickTrader’s withdrawal methods?

TickTickTrader allows withdrawals through three methods: wire transfer, ACH, and cryptocurrency (USDT TRC20). For rapid payouts, cryptocurrency is recommended. Wire transfers and ACH are available to all traders, with ACH being an additional option for traders in the USA.

When traders can withdraw from TickTickTrader?

At TickTickTrader, traders can withdraw their profits anytime, as long as their account balance is above the account-specific minimum safety threshold and all trading conditions have been met. There are no limits on how often withdrawals can be made.

How fast is TickTickTrader’s payout process?

TickTickTrader processes payouts within five business days, but choosing cryptocurrency as the payout method can expedite the receipt of funds.

How does the payout process work at TickTickTrader?

The payout process at TickTickTrader, from meeting objectives to receiving the payout, is as follows:

  1. Meeting Objectives: The trader must reach the target profit while adhering to the trading rules and maintaining the balance above the safety thresholds.
  2. Requesting a Withdrawal: Once objectives are met, the trader can request a payout at any time during the calendar month by completing the Payout Form.
  3. KYC Verification: Completing the Know Your Customer (KYC) process is mandatory before initiating any withdrawal. This involves submitting identification documents for verification.
  4. Selecting a Payout Method: The trader selects a preferred payout method from wire transfer, ACH, or cryptocurrency (USDT TRC20).
  5. Processing the Payout: TickTickTrader processes the withdrawal request within five business days.
  6. Receiving Funds: Depending on the chosen payout method, the funds are transferred to the trader’s account. Opting for cryptocurrency can expedite the receipt of funds​​.

what are TickTickTrader’s payout restrictions?

TickTickTrader imposes several stringent restrictions on payouts and withdrawals, detailed as follows:

  • Prohibited Countries: Afghanistan, Bhutan, Central African Republic, North Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of Korea), Kosovo, Libya, Maldives, Monaco, Montenegro, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Syria (Syrian Arab Republic), Taiwan (Republic of China), Tajikistan, Timor-Leste (East Timor), Togo, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City (Holy See), Venezuela, Vietnam, and Yemen.
  • Minimum Withdrawal: Traders can’t withdraw less than $250.
  • Safety Threshold: before withdrawal, Traders need to earn profits above the Safety Threshold limits.
  • Account Type: Payouts are not available in the evaluation phase. But only on TTTPerformance accounts.
  • Profit Consistency: The trader’s highest daily profit must not exceed 30% of their total profits.
  • Active Account Limit: Traders can only have up to three active TTTPerformance accounts.

What is the TickTickTrader profit share?

The profit-sharing ratio at TickTickTrader is such that, during the initial three months, traders receive 100% of the profits without any commission deducted by TickTickTrader. Starting the fourth month, the trader receives 90% of the profits, while TickTickTrader collects the remaining 10% as a commission​​.

What to know about taxes on TickTickTrader payouts?

Traders using TickTickTrader, recognized as Independent Contractors, must manage their own tax obligations according to local tax regulations. This responsibility includes consulting with tax professionals or referencing local tax laws to ensure compliance with tax reporting and payment requirements. In the United States, traders will receive a Form 1099-Misc for Non-Employee Compensation, whereas foreign traders will be issued a W-8BEN form. TickTickTrader does not withhold taxes.

does TickTickTrader apply withdrawal fees?

TickTickTrader does not charge withdrawal fees. However, the cost for withdrawals depends on the payout method (wire transfer, ACH, cryptocurrency) and may vary by financial institutions or platform policies.

Does TickTickTrader Pay Out?

Yes, TickTickTrader pays out to its traders. Established in February 2022, TickTickTrader has quickly garnered a positive reputation, as reflected in its Trustpilot rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars from over 6,200 reviews, with 90% being 5-star ratings. This feedback points to TickTickTrader’s legitimacy and commitment to fulfilling trader expectations. TickTick Trader facilitates payouts through various payment methods and processes them within 5 business days.

Verified Withdrawal Proofs from TickTickTrader Traders

Here are a few actual proofs of TickTickTrader payouts:

Will withdrawals affect TickTickTrader’s trading rules?

Withdrawals do not change TickTickTrader’s core trading rules, such as maximum positions, daily loss limits, or drawdown limits. However, the Maintain Consistency Rule, which limits the highest daily profit to 30% of total profits, indirectly influences trading strategies and behavior to meet withdrawal eligibility.